Sunday, July 28, 2013

Baseball

Today I went with my friends to the baseball game.It was very funny,we eat hotdogs,pizza,fried dough etc. and watched baseball game.There was two teams,first team name is fisher cats,second team name is   altoona curve.Altoona curve is win .I really like baseball, because it is very interesting.I think that I going on the baseball game in  Boston or New York next year ,maybe in New York,because I very like New York. New York is big and very beautiful city , I love New York I LOVE AMERICA...!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent post, Rudolf. I'm so impressed with how far your writing has come in these past weeks. Be careful about your subject-verb agreement, ex. "There WERE two teams." Also, if you are writing in the past then all your verbs should be in the past, ex. "It was very funny, we ATE hotdogs, pizza...." Great job and keep it up. You're doing wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete