Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Last days in The Hampton School!!!:((((

I think I write about last days in The Hampton School , because It is very important for me. I want spend all my money , because I don't want US dollars in Moscow, after I want take all pictures with my friends , I want to put numbers with my friends in the Skype , after I want add to my friends in the Facebook, because I don't want forget very good my friends. I think that I am going to  maybe cry in the last day , because It is very difficult for me and my friends.
I want to say that I very enjoy this school.I think It is school  the best , because it is school and teachers teach me very well.

2 comments:

  1. Good post, Rudolf. I am so glad that you feel that your time here with us in the AELP at New Hampton School has been so good. It seems like you've made some good friends here and you've also learned a lot. If you compare your first blog post to this one, you've made excellent progress! Great work!

    ReplyDelete